Spring Dance schedule
April, May, and June
Monday, April 1 to Monday, June 17
- 6:15-8:15 – Open Prizewinner/Champions
Thursday, April 4 to Thursday, June 20
- 6:15-7:45 Novice
- 7:45-9:15 Open prizewinner/championship
Saturday, April 6 to Saturday, June 22
- 10:00-10:30 Wee folk $162
- 10:30-11:15 Beginners (5 – 12) $174
- 11:15-12:30 Advanced beginners $186
- 12:45-1:30 Ceili class $70, all dancers welcome. Great for team building.
- 1:45-3:15 Novice $198
- 3:15-4:45 Championship $210
No class on the following days
- April 20, 21, 22 for Easter weekend.
- May 18, 19, 21 for Victoria Day weekend.
**Dates and class times (schedule subject to change)**
- Registration will be online and in class. Cheque and e-transfer are accepted. Please print and return your registration form with payment by April 15.
- Be prepared for class: Please arrive 10 minutes before your class to prepare. Proper Irish dance footwear must be worn at all times. Dancers should wear shorts or leggings. Short sleeve shirt. Longer hair should be pulled back off the face. Bring a water bottle!
- Parents are welcome to stay in the waiting area. Only dancers in the studio with clean, dry dance shoes.
All fees include HST. Please note these fees are non-refundable once the term has begun. There are no makeup classes for student absenteeism, or if classes are disrupted or canceled due to fire alarms, power failures, extreme weather or similar circumstances.
There is a 10% discount on the 3rd and 4th class per family based on the shortest class. A 20% discount on the 5th and 6th class based on the shortest class. 7th class and more are at no cost.
Payment can be made to Trillium Academy of Irish Dance by cheque, cash or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget! Remove all footwear at the top of the stairs and place on boot trays, not on the carpet. No outdoor footwear downstairs.