16 weeks: Saturday, September 9, 2017 to Friday January 26, 2018
- Fees: All fees include HST. There is a 10% discount on the 3rd and 4th class per family based on the shortest class. A 20% discount on the 5th class and more based on the shortest class. Payment can be made to Trillium Academy of Irish Dance by cheque, cash or e-transfer.
- Class cancellations: There are no classes scheduled on the following dates:
- Monday, October, 9, 2017 (Thanksgiving)
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017 (Halloween)
- Monday, November 6 to Friday November 10, 2017 (studio closed for the Eastern Canadian Irish Dance Championships – Oireachtas)
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 (Christmas Feis)
- Sunday, December 10 to Friday, January 5, 2018 (Christmas Break)
- Be prepared for class: Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your class to get your shoes on. Proper Irish dance footwear must be worn at all times. Dancers should wear shorts or leggings. Long baggy skirts, jeans, short skirts, pants are difficult to dance in. Longer hair should be pulled back off the face. Bring a water bottle! We move a lot.
- Dance shoes and socks: Save the date: We are holding a shoe sale on Saturday, August 26 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at the studio. We have new and second-hand soft shoes and hard shoes for sale. We will also be selling socks.
- Trillium sportswear: T-shirts and jackets will be available for order in the month of September. We will be sending out order forms the first week of class.